With Credit and a Link, Please DO…
- …recolour my meshes and include them with your recolours
- …include my Bodyshop items with your Sims* and my objects with your lots
- …modify and/or use parts of my Bodyshop meshes
- …clone my objects
- …convert my items for The Sims 3
- …use my custom content in screen shots, stories, movies, etc.; credit is always appreciated, but by no means required.
* For packaged Sims, it’s enough if you include a Clean Installer screenshot where you can see the file name, you don’t have to link back to me – but it’s of course appreciated if you do. 🙂
But Please DON’T…
- …claim my work as your own
- …upload my items as is or with only v. minor changes (e.g. renaming them, but changing nothing else)
- …convert my items for The Sims 4
- …upload my items or content based on my items to any kind of paysite, including Patreon and sites that use link forwarding like ad.fly, or to TSR. (Sites that ask for non-obligatory donations through ko.fi, PayPal and the like are fine, though.)
But as long as it is for your own game,
you may of course do whatever you please!